Walk For Choice: What You Can Do
Today’s the day. Phew, this is a lot of work! Putting together a Walk in less than a week is pretty time consuming,particularly when you have a huge paper due tomorrow like me. But it sure is energizing as well.
Today I just wanted to give you all some resources on what you can do before the Walk tomorrow. Because I know you’re coming. Because I know that you have used Planned Parenthood before, or will use it one day, or your girlfriend will use it. So I’ll see you there, right?
Here’s the list:
1. Donate to Planned Parenthood.
2. Sign this letter.
3. Email your senator.
4. Stand with Planned Parenthood on Facebook.
5. Sign the Moveon.org petition.
6. Educate yourself by reading this blog.
7. Join our Facebook event.
7. Come to the Walk For Choice on Saturday in Santa Cruz!
8. If you aren’t in Santa Cruz, organize a carpool, or find a walk near you!